Dissatisfied with decade-old textbooks available for educating youth ministry leaders, youth ministry veteran Terry Linhard gathered top educators in the field to create a text where:
- Each chapter is written by a recognized expert for that chapter’s content.
- The book is attractive to veteran youth leaders and not just for use in academic settings only.
- Chapters are short, allowing professors who use the text to use supplemental readings.
- The book focuses on teaching and learning and not try to achieve anything beyond that.
- The authors come from a wide range of Christian denominational backgrounds.
Teaching the Next Generations achieves all of these, and so much more. Gain insight and build your own confidence to be a more effective Christian educator of youth today.